Moringa contains all the essential amino acids. It is a good source of vitamins C and A and various minerals. Extensive research has proven that moringa is a superfood and known to fight cancer cells. High in fiber, Protein and a rich source of B Vitamin & Minerals
Moringa is a natural source of multi vitamin and boosts energy and metabolism. Being rich in calcium, it is known to be beneficial for growing children and to fight bone diseases as well.
- Reduces Tiredness & Fatigue – The rich iron content in moringa makes the body naturally agile and active.
- Revitalizes the Skin – The antioxidants in this superfood help protect and repair cell damage, minimizing the ageing process of the skin.
- Boosts Immunity – It is rich in Iron, Vitamin A and Vitamin C all of which are essential for an immune system to function.
- Builds Muscle Growth – Moringa has approximately 25% protein, which helps maintain and build muscle mass.
- Anti-Stress Agent – Moringa is adaptogens, which help the body relax and rid the toxic effects of stress.
- Aids in digestion – Since it is a rich source of calcium and fiber it assists in maintaining a healthy digestive system.
- Strengthens Bones – This superfood is a valuable source of vitamin k, calcium and protein all of which protect and strengthen bones.
- Maintains Blood Sugar Level – Moringa is a good way to treat diabetes as it reduces blood sugar levels your body.
- Weight Control Agent – Rich in antioxidants, chlorogenic acid and other nutrients that aid in reducing fat.
The organic Moringa leaves are plucked from the tree and cleaned. The leaves are then dried up and grinded into fine powder. This pure powder in transformed in shape of capsule to made it easy to take regular. This organic product contains no additives or chemicals and is 100% natural.
1 capsule every day empty stomach in the morning. Consume as much of water you can throughout the day. However, the dosage may vary according to the age of an individual.