It is special formulation of natural ingredients for a balanced and healthy lifestyle. It has good grains to boost immunity and strengthen body’s defense against any health hazard. High-fiber foods like Multi grains also significantly improve digestive health, though people with gluten intolerance must avoid wheat, barley, and rye.
Eating Multi grains is associated with various benefits, including a lower risk of diabetes, heart disease, and high blood pressure. Here are the top health benefits of eating Multi grains.
- High in nutrients, vitamins, minerals, protein, antioxidants and fiber
- Lower your risk of heart disease
- Lower your risk of stroke
- Reduce your risk of obesity
- Lower your risk of type 2 diabetes
- Support healthy digestion
- Reduce chronic inflammation
- May reduce your risk of cancer
- Help lower your risk of cancer.
Our Multi Grain Flour is a special combination of multiple ingredients including but not limited to Moringa, Quinoa, Flaxseed, Sorghum, Wheat, Millet, Oats, Barley, Black Chickpeas
For improved health and longevity, consider adding Multi grains to your diet every day.